How to Update MAXFIT67 & Connect to Wireless!
Recently purchased a Fantech MAXFIT67 Hotswap Mechanical Keyboard? Looking to update the firmware, easily enter wired/wireless mode, and for other important info? This how to guide will easily help you!
How to Enable Wired / Wireless Mode, Update MAXFIT67 and More!
How to Update MAXFIT67 Firmware
At Fantech, we strive to constantly keep our products up-to-date to provide the best experience for gamers! MAXFIT67 has received a few software and firmware updates which give users a better experience and more control. Looking to update? Here’s how!
- Go to our Software Downloads Section
- Download the new MAXFIT67 Software and Firmware
- Install the Software as per usual
- Connect MAXFIT67 in Wired Mode
- Open the Firmware folder and follow the included README file
- After updating the firmware, have fun!
Please note that the MAXFIT67 keyboard must be in wired mode for software and firmware updating functionality. If the keyboard is set in Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz mode, the firmware update and software will not be able to connect.
How to Enable Wired Mode on MAXFIT67
To enable Wired Mode on MAXFIT67, follow these easy steps:
- Use the supplied USB Type-C cable and connect it to MAXFIT67 as well as your computer.
- Press and hold FN + T for 3 seconds.
- Done! Your MAXFIT67 is now connected in Wired Mode!
As we mentioned earlier, to update your MAXFIT67 or to use the software, it needs to be in Wired Mode.
How to Enable Bluetooth and 2.4Ghz Wireless on MAXFIT67
To enable Bluetooth on MAXFIT67, please follow these steps:
- Press and hold either FN + Q / FN + W / FN + E, as MAXFIT67 can connect to up to 3 bluetooth devices.
- After pressing and holding these for 3 seconds, MAXFIT67 will enter the Bluetooth Pairing process.
- Go to your Start Menu and type in “Bluetooth”, and click on the Windows Bluetooth Manager.
- Click ‘Add’, and then click on MAXFIT67.
- Now you’re done! Your MAXFIT67 is connected by Bluetooth!
To enable 2.4Ghz mode on MAXFIT67, please follow these steps:
- Take the USB dongle that is included with MAXFIT67 and connect it to your computer’s USB port.
- Press and hold FN + R for 3 seconds, to pair the keyboard with the dongle.
- Now you’re done! Your MAXFIT67 is connected by 2.4Ghz.
1. Why Won’t MAXFIT67 Update?
If you’re experiencing trouble with your MAXFIT67 during the update process, please ensure it is connected via the Wired Mode as per the above instructions.
2. Why Can’t the Software Find MAXFIT67?
If the MAXFIT67 software cannot detect the keyboard, please ensure it is connected via Wired Mode as per the instructions above.
3. My MAXFIT67 Won’t Connect to the 2.4Ghz Dongle!
If you take longer than 30 seconds to connect the USB dongle, MAXFIT67 will enter sleep mode to conserve battery. If this happens, just begin the connection process again by holding FN + R for 3 seconds. This should fix the problem and allow you to use MAXFIT67 for all of your games, work and more!
4. I've Lost my MAXFIT67 Instruction Manual, Help!
Don't worry, we keep digital copies of all of our product's manuals, so you can easily find what you're looking for. If you've lost your MAXFIT67 instruction manual, we have a copy of it available HERE.
Looking to bring your gaming to the next level?
If you'd like to know more about MAXFIT67 and how it could be your final keyboard, take a look at the product page below! A great keyboard is the best companion for gaming, typing, working and more. Not to mention, it should last you years, and fit your typing expectations throughout.
If you have further questions about MAXFIT67, feel free to reach out to us HERE.
RGB MECHANICAL HOTSWAP KEYBOARD
- Highly Recommended by TechPowerUp!
- 65% Form Factor
- South Facing PCB
- Rotary Encoder Knob
- Wireless (BT + 2.4ghz) & Wired
- Gateron Hotswap Sockets
- Kailh Box White / Pre-Lubed Gateron Milky Yellow Switches
- DYE-SUB PBT Keycaps
- Includes plate foam & tray foam