How to Update Fantech MAXFIT61 FROST Firmware!
Recently purchased our transparent mechanical hotswap keyboard, MAXFIT61 Frost? Great news! We've got a new firmware update that fixes a bug in the keyboard, which will give users a much better experience! Here is how to update the Fantech MAXFIT61 Frost!
What's New for Fantech MAXFIT61 Frost & How to Update Firmware!
What's Fixed In Fantech MAXFIT61 Frost's Newest Firmware?
With MAXFIT61 Frost, our aim was to create an amazing 60% keyboard with south-facing hotswappable sockets, and an epic transparent case to bring gamers and keyboard enthusiasts back to the golden days of retro computing. Please note that this firmware is NOT for MAXFIT61 Frost Wireless.
Fantech MAXFIT61 Frost Firmware Changelog:
- Disabled CTRL Testing Mode (We've removed the testing function that would result the keyboard if users held CTRL for a long period of time)
With the newest firmware, your MAXFIT61 Frost is taken to the next level and you can get back to gaming!
How to Update the Firmware on Fantech MAXFIT61 Frost Mechanical Keyboard!
How to Update Fantech MAXFIT61 Frost Firmware!
To update Fantech MAXFIT61 Frost to the newest firmware:
- Go to https://fantechworld.com/download-and-support-keyboard/
- Download the newest firmware for the Fantech MAXFIT61 Frost Mechanical Keyboard
- Unzip the software and firmware .rar/.zip folders using a Zip Extractor (Winzip, Winrar)
- Open the README file in the Firmware zipped folder
- Follow the easy instructions to update the firmware, and then install the new software!
- Game on!
Think we missed something? Want a product feature added? Reach out to us!
For other products, please bookmark this page as it will be updated whenever new firmware is released! If you have any requests for firmware additions or updates, please contact us at our support portal.
MODULAR MECHANICAL KEYBOARD
- 60% Factor
- RGB Backlighting
- Detachable Type-C Cable
- Hot Swappable Switches
- Blue or Red Switch
- Full Keys Anti-Ghosting