How to Swap Shell Covers on Aria!
If you were one of the lucky first 50 customers on our AliExpress, or you’ve purchased the additional shell separately, then you’re in for an awesome experience! With that extra shell, you’re able to create a two-tone black and white colored Fantech Aria gaming mouse!
We know the disassembly process, albeit easy, can be a little daunting. Below is the step by step guide on how to remove and swap the shell on Fantech Aria, so you can customize your mouse by swapping the shell colors!
Best of all, it doesn’t void the warranty, and it doesn’t involve removing the mouse skates or unscrewing things!
Fantech Aria - How to Replace Shell Cover
Here’s how to swap the shell on your Fantech Aria gaming mouse:
- First, locate the top of the Aria.
- Then, using your finger, remove the detachable top cover on Aria. This is held in by magnets, so it is easy to do.
- Next, hold the sides of the mouse, and use your fingernail or a pry tool to detach the mouse buttons. This may be a little tricky, so it’s best to remove the mouse buttons by inserting the pry tool/fingernail into the tab that’s located just under the LED indicator.
- Now that the pieces have been removed, take your swappable/replacement cover and mouse buttons and attach them gently in the same way as removing them.
- For clarity, attach the mouse buttons first by inserting them into the grooves and push them into place. You will hear an audible click when inserting. Then fit the detachable top cover into place afterwards.
It’s as easy as that! If you have trouble following the steps, be sure to contact our support or watch the how to video above!
With Aria, We're Here To Let YOU Play Games!
With our Fantech Aria, we didn't just want to give users a single color gaming mouse. From our AliExpress, users can purchase an extra top cover for Aria, so they can create an amazing dual color gaming mouse. Why? Because a great gaming mouse should look great too!
Experience the next level of gaming with Fantech Aria!
SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING MOUSE
- PixArt 3395 Gaming Sensor
- 59 Grams Super Lightweight Design
- 1000Hz Polling Rate
- Kailh GM8.0 Switches
- TTC Gold Scroll Wheel Encoder
- Huano Black Shell White Dot Side Switches
- Huano Black Shell Blue Dot Scroll Switch
- No RGB!
For Russia, Brazil & More: