How to Clean Your Computer Monitor Screen
Even if you try to keep your monitor clean without dust or fingerprints, the chances are that it’ll easily become full of smudges. Cleaning your monitor regularly is a great way to ensure your gaming and work don’t suffer. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when caring for your monitor or screen to ensure it’s safe from damage while looking its best!
Here’s how to clean your monitor!
How to Properly Clean Your Monitor!
A word of caution! Your monitor is fragile, and you should avoid using certain cleaning products. Do NOT spray any water or detergent onto it. Do not use window cleaners, soap, wax, anything containing alcohol, solvents or ammonia. Using abrasive pads, paper towels or cloth can scratch the screen.
To clean your monitor, we strongly suggest using a microfiber cleaning cloth, and distilled water. Other types of water may contain certain minerals that can leave a residue on your screen’s surface.
To properly clean your monitor, please follow these steps:
1. Turn off the monitor, as well as your computer, and disconnect the power cables.
2. Ensure the monitor, if it was previously powered on, has fully cooled down.
3. Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently wipe the monitor’s screen to remove dust and fingerprints. Do not press firmly onto the screen when cleaning.
4. Dampen the microfiber cloth with a small amount of distilled water.
5. Gently wipe the monitor with the microfiber cloth. If there is any food or other stains, you can try using a mix of 50% distilled water and 50% white vinegar instead of water.
6. When you are finished, allow the monitor to dry and then reconnect the power cables.
Looking for a Gaming Mouse That Performs As Good As Your Monitor Does?
If you're looking for a top-notch gaming mouse, check out our award winning Fantech Aria XD7! Aria features top-of-the-line sensor, an incredibly low weight, crispy switches and more!
SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING MOUSE
- PixArt 3395 Gaming Sensor
- 59 Grams Super Lightweight Design
- 1000Hz Polling Rate
- Kailh GM8.0 Switches
- TTC Gold Scroll Wheel Encoder
- Huano Black Shell White Dot Side Switches
- Huano Black Shell Blue Dot Scroll Switch
- No RGB!
For Russia, Brazil & More: