Recently purchased one of the hottest gaming mice on the market, our Fantech Aria? Well, we’ve got some great news! Our Fantech Aria has new firmware which add and fix a few features to give gamers the best experience available on the market today! We’ve fixed the motion sync, removed motion delay and more! Plus, we’ve got an awesome software update too!
What’s New for Fantech Aria & How to Update!
What’s Fixed In Fantech Aria’s Newest Firmware?
With Aria, we want to give gamers the best possible experience, which of course includes amazing tracking. With the newest update to Fantech Aria, gamers get precise tracking which definitely gives them a huge power up compared to their opponents in their favorite games!
Fantech Aria Firmware Changelog:
- Fixed Motion Sync Jitter (Now, the cursor doesn’t jitter 1px when used outside of games in a Windows Desktop Environment)
- Removed 1ms Motion Delay (Previously, Motion Sync which is on by default, could cause less than 1ms of motion delay. To give gamers the best experience, the sensor manufacturer Pixart has stated that this motion delay has now been removed, and Motion Sync performs as intended!)
Our newest Version 1.1 Software for Aria also includes a battery percentage indicator and DPI corrections! So far, we haven’t added a toggle to turn Motion Sync off as Pixart has assured us that the 3395 is designed to have Motion Sync enabled, and performance would degrade if it was turned off.
How to Update the Software & Firmware on Fantech Aria!
How to Update Fantech Aria Firmware!
To update Fantech Aria to the newest firmware:
- Go to https://fantechworld.com/download-and-support-mice/
- Download the newest software and firmware for the Fantech Aria Gaming Mouse
- Follow the easy instructions to update the firmware, and then install the new software!
- Game on!
Think we missed something? Want a product feature added? Reach out to us!
For other products, please bookmark this page as it will be updated whenever new firmware is released! If you have any requests for firmware additions or updates, please contact us at our support portal.
SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING MOUSE
- PixArt 3395 Gaming Sensor
- 59 Grams Super Lightweight Design
- 1000Hz Polling Rate
- Kailh GM8.0 Switches
- TTC Gold Scroll Wheel Encoder
- Huano Black Shell White Dot Side Switches
- Huano Black Shell Blue Dot Scroll Switch
- No RGB!
Direct Shipping from Fantech World
Batch 2 Backorder – Ships Sept 28-30!
Other Stores With Aria:
US (Amazon) & Europe/International (AliExpress)